- Non-Chinese citizen.
- In good Health.
Note: The minimum of this program is 10.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- 3 Years ago
The Minimum Number of Students Required: 10
The university need to have 10 students before they can open this class. Please be noted for the uncertainty.
- A clear focus on Chinese language.
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses
- There are three levels and applicants can choose an appropriate course level according to their Chinese language proficiency.
Expected Result Main Courses Optional Courses Basic Students are expected to know basic phones and tones, and use about 3,000 words and 1,600 Chinese characters. At the end of the course, students should have a basic command in listening, speaking, reading, and writing which meets the needs of daily living and study. Basic Chinese, Basic Listening, Speaking, and Reading, other optional courses Chinese Characters,
Intermediate Students will be able to use about 5,200 words and about 2,200 Chinese characters. At the end of the course students should have a good command in listening, speaking, reading, and writing, and can deal with undergraduate courses. Intermediate Listening, Speaking, Reading, Basic Writing in Chinese, Business Chinese, Newspaper Reading, Website News, Reading; Advanced Students will be able to use about 7,000 words and 4,000 Chinese characters. Students should be able to listen to Chinese radio programs, read Chinese newspapers, and deal with postgraduate study in Chinese. The language skills will enable students to be fully involved in social and work activities such as tourism and business. Advanced Chinese, Advanced Listening, Speaking, Reading, Applied Chinese Writing, Grammar of Modern Chinese, Chinese Culture, Cantonese, Business Chinese, Modern Chinese Lexicon, Chinese Rhetoric, Literature Conspectus, Chinese movies, other optional courses
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- In good Health.
Note: The minimum of this program is 10.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,400 in total (About $ 898) Accommodation Fee International Student Dorm (Building C15) Double Room RMB 27 to RMB 8,000 (More Details) Quad room RMB 12 to RMB 3,500 (More Details) International Student Dorm (West Lake) Double Room RMB 33 to RMB 9,800 (More Details) Single Room RMB 50 to RMB 15,000 (More Details) Triple Room RMB 27 to RMB 8,000 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 92 Service Fee USD 54 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
*2. Passport photo
Within six months.
*3. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature.
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The content has been updated. December 10, 2020
- • The start date has been updated to February 28, 2021 November 4, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to December 31, 2019 October 17, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 92 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 54 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com